More from Grits & Gravy

Sunday, September 15, 2013

renew

Well, it has been almost four months since I last blogged. I have been getting a lot, "why are you writing" questions. Honestly, I appreciate that anyone ever reads what I write or that it creates a space for a shared experience or something to resonate with someone else or maybe it just helps us to keep in touch. While I am uncertain how much longer I will keep Grits & Gravy, I am renewing the space for this little blog in my life for now.

When I kicked off 2013, I did not write down specific goals that would serve as a checklist to mark off. It was a new challenge to myself. I needed some time to discover, and I've been doing that with adventures and even a few bumps. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed in making meaning of all my discoveries but I'm in it, exploring it, working through it, and defining it for myself... certain that you'll be reading about it soon.

Thank you for those of you who have been encouraging me back to the keyboard.

x.



No comments: