More from Grits & Gravy

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life Lately

The new year seems to be flying by but it has already been filled with great moments! Here is what I have been up to lately...


Yoga in the Park
Yoga Downtown Tampa hosts a free yoga class in the park every Sunday. The weather turned surprisingly cold but we still enjoyed a little time on the mat.


Scallops and Gambas
I kicked off the New Year with an amazing meal at Espana.


Gasparilla
I experienced my first Gasparilla. The water parade definitely lived up to its hype.


Here Comes the Bride!
I traveled to Athens, GA to celebrate E at her Bachelorette Party. We had an amazing night full of laughter, dancing and yummy food.


Kaleb's First Birthday
We celebrated Kaleb's Birthday with a fun day in the park.


Day at the Theater
Stageworks Theater presented To Kill A Mockingbird and it was fabulous production of the beloved book. We even squeezed in a little lunch at Sea Dog Cantina before the show.

No comments: