More from Grits & Gravy

Friday, August 19, 2011

a few favorites

I am adoring this website called, We Heart It. If you enjoy photography and/or images, this is the place for you. I picked a few of my favorite photos to share for this week's edition of my favorite things. Enjoy!

{Image Source: Polyvore}

Dancing

 The other night I went out with friends and this old man came up to me and asked me to dance. My first instinct was to say no but then I thought it was so nice to be asked so I let him give me a few turns on the dance floor. It was sweet.

"She dreams of mermaids and motorcycles and meeting a man who can dance"

{Image Source: Softly Collided}

Sparklers

Nothing says summertime like these bright lights!


Smores

I, for real, love a smore! I was reading this restaurant recommendation the other day and the place had smores on the dessert menu so now all I think think about is this warm, gooey treat.

{Image Source: Wet Behind the Ears}

Does this need a caption?

Where is this? Where do I get one? and.. how long can I lay in this while reading books?

No comments: