More from Grits & Gravy

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Favorites


My new address book 

I'm old fashioned. I get pretty excited about paper, stationary and a hand written note. I recently purchased this little Tiffany Blue address book to store the information of all of my loved ones.


Hobo Wallet in Lauren Vintage



Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter

I am thoroughly enjoying being able to spend time with Chi O's in the Tampa Bay area. Some of the ladies were in chapter with me and others I am meeting for the first time. Either way, I'm loving it!

{Image Courtesy of Once Upon A Time}

Telephone

I actually dislike talking on the phone. I know, it doesn't seem normal but I loathe it. My father would be surprised to hear me say this now considering I just HAD to have my own phone line as a teenager. What can I say? It was a phase.

For last couple of weeks, I have been making a better effort to stay connected with people. I have been making one or two calls a week to say hello and catch up with a friend. It definitely gets harder to stay in touch, especially when so many of my friends are all across the country, so it has been nice just to know what is happening in people's lives and to hear their voices.

My favorite phone calls are with Angela because she was my daily check in and I miss those morning chats. Actually, I talk with her several times a week and I do not mind it one bit.

E , I hope you are reading this and feeling proud of your positive influence on me!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: