More from Grits & Gravy

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Supper: Roasted Shrimp & Feta

One of the best parts of living in Tampa is the proximity of family. My Momma and Bonus Dad, Doug, live an hour south in a sweet little town called Dunedin. I made the drive down today to enjoy some quality family time, delicious meal and evening stroll.


Momma made Sunday Supper tonight and as always, treated me to an amazing meal. Mediterranean  flavors are my absolute favorites. I love the simplicity of ingredients and richness of flavors. Tonight's menu featured this delicious Roasted Shrimp and Feta recipe from Ina Garten. We also feasted on roasted veggies and Champagne Sangria. To top of the meal, dessert was fresh berries in a raspberry reduction with fresh whipped cream and pistachios.






Happy Eating!

No comments: