More from Grits & Gravy

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Week of 3.6.11



Collecting Inspiration for Redecorating My Bedroom

I have never actually "decorated" any room in my house. More like, I have collected leftover items over the years. I am having a great time drawing inspiration from blogs and magazines. My colors are deep turquoise, grey, silvery blue, white, and pops of yellow. More photos to come on this fab project.


Adele, Adele, Adele

I'm obsessed with her new album! I cannot get enough of it.


Home Away From Home

I have been spending lots of time at my desk lately so I'm glad that it is filled with so many memories and things I love. One of my favorite things in my office is a block that I got at Riffraff with the quote, "She believed she could, so she did" and that is serving as my daily inspiration.



The Hunger Games Trilogy

I have just started the first book, which is April's Book Club selection, and I am already devouring the pages. I also discovered that the series is slated to made into a movie... Can't wait!

Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

You'll love The Hunger Games ... all 3!