More from Grits & Gravy

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surprise!

I arrived home to a large box at my door step and quickly read the words Williams-Sonoma on the package label. A girl knows when she has made a purchase from this wondrous place so I immediately knew that my Momma had sent me a surprise! Upon opening my box, I discovered this gorgeous apple green Le Creuset pot.

Make no mistake, I adore this new addition in my kitchen but what I really love that is that my parents took the time to send me a little extra something special. The thought behind the gift, the phone call just to say hi or a note in the mail is really what generates the excitement because we all want to be thought of and loved in a little extra special way. For all of the busy bees, like myself, out there - Take 5 and let someone know that you are loving them!

Thanks Momma & Doug - I cannot wait to get cooking!

No comments: