More from Grits & Gravy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of 2011

Source: pingg.com via pingg on Pinterest


Goodbye, 2011!

Before I say goodbye to this year, I thought I would reflect on the highlights. This was a big year of changes and settling in to the unknown. While there have been big things that have occurred, I think that some of my fondest moments have been the simple pleasures that I have been able to enjoy!

Kicked off the year by celebrating Dustin's 21st birthday
Had lots of snow in Arkansas
Spent Valentine's Day with my little friend, Heath
Visited Terra Studios with Angela and Ella
Enjoyed lots of good reading with my AR Book Club ladies
Traveled to North Carolina for Ro and Melvin's Wedding 
Ended an amazing academic year with phenomenal students
Saw Les Miserables with Kerri and Manda
Found my way back to the yoga mat
Wrote a letter to an old bf that gave me closure
Had a Girls Trip with Mel, Morg, and Kel
Spent time perfecting my Auntie skills to my little loves
Got quality time with my best friend, Micah and his love, Rebecca
Tapas and Flamenco with Momma and Doug
Got a new job at USF and moved to Tampa
Enjoyed live music with Mallory
Said goodbye to Nana, the matriarch of the Poe-Brown Family
Suppers with Mel at Tijuana Flats
Tried new things
Read along as Angie Away took on the world
Celebrated engagements
Visited Morg & Chirs in Ft. Lauderdale
Embraced eating alone 
Wrote 51 blog posts
Made new friends and rekindled old friendships
Sleepovers with Ella and Olivia
Turned Twenty-Nine
Created a Thirty Before Thirty List

Thank you for reading and coming along with me on this journey. My readership has increased beyond my wildest dreams and I appreciate all of your encouraging words and notes you send in response to my posts. Keep reading and sending me your thoughts!

Happy New Year!

No comments: